Focus: Discussing shifts and tensions in Wuthering Heights
1. Warm-up: Returning briefly to the random autobiography and considering how it can help you with your college essay; reading a sample college essay together
2. Small groups: Discussing Chapters XI-XIV of Wuthering Heights
3. Wrapping up discussion with take-aways and questions
4. Giving back your timed writings
1. Follow the WH reading schedule: Through Chapter XVII for Tue, Chapter XX for Wed, and Chapter for XXI + reading ticket for Socratic on Friday.
2. Bring a draft of your college essay to class on Wednesday.