Focus: Considering turning points and character (de)evolutions in Wuthering Heights
1. Warm-up: Reading the teenage Bronte's essay, "The Butterfly"; in your composition notebooks, take at least five minutes to reflect on how her ideas in this essay interact with the characters, settings, and metamorphoses in WH
2. Small groups: Discussing Chapters XXII through XXIX of Wuthering Heights
3. Wrapping up with take-aways and questions
4. Please turn in your reading tickets before you go.
1. Finish your independent reading proposal for tomorrow.
2. Finish Wuthering Heights and compose your final, final reading ticket for Friday.