Focus: Developing and strengthening your college essay
Mini announcement: If you haven't sent me your blog URL yet, please do so by 3:00 pm today.
1. Warm-up: Experimenting with the random autobiography (30 min)
2. Listening to and discussing a few sample strong college essays
3. Continuing to compose your own college essays with a focus on tone, purpose, and concrete details
1. Follow the WH reading schedule: Through Chapter XIV + reading ticket for Monday.
2. Continue working on your college essay; bring in a draft on Wednesday.