Focus: Examining the resolution to Wuthering Heights
1. Warm-up: Establishing dichotomies in Wuthering Heights, creating Venn diagrams, and considering where the characters and settings might fall
2. Final Socratic Seminar: Chapter XXX through the ending of Wuthering Heights
3. Wrapping up with our take-aways...what do these characters think they're seeking? What are they really seeking? Do they find it?
1. Acquire and begin reading your independent reading book (you only have about two or three weeks to read it).
2. Start composing your Big Question Blog post for Wuthering Height; you will also have class time on Monday to do this, so bring your laptop if you have one.