2. Take a computer and create a Henry IV document for today's in-class essay.
- Read the prompt carefully. (Warning: The prompt limits you, so please notice that!) Write a profound, brilliant, and detailed essay.
- Print the essay and hand it in at the end of the hour.
- Find a poem by Monday. Print it. Include the name of the poet.
- Due Thursday: Invisible Man--Prologue + Chapters 1-5. (That's 135 pages of reading!) More information about the reading ticket is forthcoming.
Have a great weekend!