2. At 9:00, begin presentations.
3. If we don't finish the scenes today, we'll do that tomorrow.
4. Henry IV, Part 1 final Socratic Seminar--Thursday.
Ticket for Thursday: Defend or refute each statement with bullet points or a paragraph:
- Henry IV is a respectable king.
- Falstaff is this play's only innocent character
- Henry IV is essentially an anti-war play.
5. On Thursday Friday, we'll write an in-class essay about Henry IV, using an A.P. question. Please use the computers for that essay.
HW--Begin looking at the poems linked on Mrs. Leclaire's web page. Do you want to write about the poem or do a creative project about the poem? We'll decide that on Tuesday. On Monday, submit your chosen poem to Mrs. Makovsky.