Focus: Getting (or staying) on top of your A.P. Literature game
1. Warm-up: Giving you an overview of your first independent reading book and your next literary essay; taking a little time to browse the options
Click HERE for a list of independent reading book possibilities (also linked to the class website).
Click HERE for a link to the independent reading proposal (hard copies given out in class).
Click HERE for a general overview of the first independent reading book and the literary essay that accompanies it.
2. Handing back college essays and explaining revision policies
3. Taking time to read and catch up with Wuthering Heights to make sure everyone is on board for our last two discussions on Wednesday and Friday.
1. Follow the WH reading schedule: Read through Chapter XXIX + reading ticket for Wednesday.
Would you prefer small groups on Wednesday and big Socratic on Friday?
2. Continue thinking about what you'd like to read for your independent reading book; proposals due this Thursday.