1. Warm-up: Sharing my 9-11 story with you
2. Establishing your individual needs on the college essay (what concerns do you need addressed today?)
3. Peer editing each other's college essays using the rubric; make sure you leave the prompt and word limit with your draft.
1. "Final" draft of college essay due tomorrow; please submit a HARD COPY. At the top, include the following:
An MLA heading
The original prompt
The word limit (if there is one)
2. Follow the WH reading schedule: Through Chapter XXI for Friday + reading ticket. Give yourself some time for this.