1. Warming up: A few quick reminders about your paper/project poem
- Please bring in a HARD COPY of your poem tomorrow.
- Your poem must be of a different genre than your first semester poem.
- Your poem should be challenging; you shouldn't feel like one, two, or even three readings of it are enough.
2. Enjoying book club time!
3. Sharing your opening or closing activity to garner some ideas
1. Bring a hard copy of your poem to class tomorrow for your metacognitive (you may also wish to bring your own laptop if that's an option for you).
2. Assigned book club reading for Friday.