Focus: What do the early chapters of our book club books establish?
Please turn in your poetry responses and grab a new poetry packet.
1. Warming up: Establishing a few basic book club expectations
2. Meeting with your book clubs: Day 1!
3. Regrouping and sharing successes (and failures?) from your first day of book clubs
1. Book club assigned reading/syllabus for Wednesday.
2. Decide on your next poem for the paper/project by Thursday and bring it to class (I'd like a hard copy, please) for your metacognitive.