Please turn in your poetry responses.
1. Trying out a little found poetry with some help from Elizabeth Bishop and Billy Collins
2. Using fragments from Beloved to create a poem and to tell a story
3. Perusing our gallery of found poems:
- In Beloved, what is lost?
- What do the characters want to lose?
- What do they wish to reclaim?
- What is found?
- What has the potential to be found?
3. Viewing the Baby Suggs scene: What is being reclaimed, and how?
1. For tomorrow, please read through Chapter 1 of Part 2 in Beloved. As you read, keep adding to your list of words and phrases. Google share this document with me at email@example.com
2. Keep reading your critical review book