Focus: What kind of work do our critical review essays need?
Please remember to attend the conference you signed up for and to bring two timed writings.
1. Warming up: Addressing your strengths and weakness as a critical reviewer
2. Peer or self editing the critical review: Click HERE for the slides of enlightenment!
3. Trying out SAS Writing Reviser (also linked at the top of our class website)
1. Finish Beloved for Friday; for your reading ticket, please compose a metacognitive writing on the last chapter (the final two pages of the book).
2. Critical review essay due Tuesday, but I will grade them in the order they come in. In other words, if you turn it in early, I will grade it and return it early.
3. No poetry response this week.