Please turn in your signed class policies and your Invisible Man books.
1. Warm-up: Celebrating the life and times of Kaitlyn Hicks
From Mr. Schneiderman: "Kaitlyn has a great sense of humor and a calming laid back attitude that is contagious."
From Mrs. Bradley: "Kaitlyn, you are smart, kind, and sincere. You have a beautiful smile and I enjoy being your teacher."
From Mrs. Grantham: "Kaitlyn is very courteous of others and strives to include everyone."
From Mrs. Little: "Kaitlyn has impressed me with her positive attitude and
attentiveness to what we are talking about in class. I have observed that she
is also very conscientious. I have enjoyed having her in class."
From her mom:
"Kaitlyn is amazingly independent and has been since birth. Kate has always been a trend setter and not a follower.
At her 9 month old check-up the doctor was astounded that not only could she speak in full sentences; but, she and her older sister who is two and half years older had a twin language.
Kate brings me pure happiness and her dry sense of humor is hilarious."
2. Sharing some thoughts on the novel's final line
3. Tuesday Writing #1: Invisible Man
1. Please complete your first poetry response by tomorrow (1-2 pages typed, double spaced).
2. Make sure your big question post for Invisible Man is complete and that I have your blog address.
3. If you own copy of Beloved, bring it to class tomorrow.