Focus: How can we conform our brilliant minds to multiple choice format?
PLC: Shortened Class
1. Warming up: Sharing your best multiple choice strategies with the class
2. Taking the 1982 multiple choice test (finish as much as you can; you would normally have a full 55 minutes to complete this, so don't worry if you don't even get to the last passage or two)
Please hold onto your multiple choice tests and bring them to class tomorrow.
1. Continue refining your prompts and book lists.
2. Bring your M.C. back to class tomorrow.
3. Feel free to follow our family blog if you're interested in what's happening with Sam.