Focus: Really--what are they waiting for?
Help yourself to your final poetry packet! Feel free also to turn in a response.
1. Warming up: Stealing ideas from a few articles about Waiting for Godot in performance
2. Finishing the play and drawing some larger conclusions
3. Discussing the play via Socratic seminar
4. Wrapping up
1. Complete your big question blog post if you have not yet done so.
2. Bring your most updated culminating prompt and book list to class tomorrow for a little organizational and planning help; by this Friday, turn in an outline with your subquestions and texts (this will make more sense tomorrow, but I just wanted to give you a heads-up).