Thursday, August 29, 2013

August 30, 2013: What's Happening in A.P. Literature?

Focus: Entering the world of Wuthering Heights

1. Warm-up: Wandering through the moors and understanding the Brontes' family life

I see...
I hear...
I smell...
I taste..
I touch...

As I ..., I feel ...
I wonder...

2. Oh, the possibilities!  Exploring all the reading ticket options to enhance your Wuthering Heights experience  (click HERE for the link; also linked to the top of the class website)

3. Reading and questioning the first chapter or so aloud; taking time to continue the reading on your own

HW: 
1. Please follow the WH reading schedule; prepare your first reading ticket for Tuesday's Socratic.

2. Finish your first two posts (or your one big post) on your Big Question Blog by Tuesday.

3. Continue working on your college essay.


No comments:

Post a Comment