If you have not done so yet, please turn in your signed class policies and your personal information sheets at the beginning of class today. Thanks!
1. Wrapping yesterday's Foster presentations (5 min)
2. Reading and discussing Perrine's "Escape and Interpretation" (20 min)
3. Practicing Socratic seminar (25-30 min):
- Offering you an overview of what Socratic is and how it's assessed
- Prepping for Socratic with questions and nameplates
- Sampling Socratic with a 15 minute discussion of "Werewolves in Their Youth")
- (If time allows) debriefing what went well and what didn't
1. Bring notebook paper and a blue or black pen for tomorrow's first timed writing.
2. Reread "Werewolves" and the Perrine article to help yourself prepare for the timed writing.