Focus: Growing ideas for the college essay and for your "big question" blog
1. Warm-up: Trying out a little brainstorming for the "Scars" prompt
2. Offering a quick and simple overview of the college essay as your first A.P. Literature essay
3. Setting up your "big question" blog
Click HERE to explore last year's big question blogs.
1. Please review Oedipus Rex, compose your reading ticket (detailed under Friday night's homework), and bring both the text and your reading ticket to class tomorrow for our first Socratic seminar.
2. Continue working on your big question blog (should be set up by Wednesday).