Focus: Analyzing Sophocles' Oedipus Rex
1. Warm-up: Perusing each other's reading tickets, musical chairs style
2. Engaging in a lively and revealing Socratic seminar on Oedipus Rex
3. Wrapping up the discussion (final 10 minutes)
1. Make sure your blog is set up before tomorrow (in other words, you need to have finalized your question before tomorrow).
2. Bring Oedipus Rex back to class tomorrow so that you can work on composing your first and second posts in class. If you bring your own laptop, please do so tomorrow.
3. If you are purchasing your own copy of Wuthering Heights, please bring that to class starting Thursday.
4. Start working on your college essay (due September 12).