Focus: Is your poem worthy?
1. Warm-up: Perusing a sample metacognitive: "Darkness"
2. Testing your poem with a little (or a lot of) metacognition
3. Final 10 minutes: Recapping the purpose and structure of the poetry paper/project and answering questions
1. Finish your metacognitive if you did not finish in class; Google share it with firstname.lastname@example.org (Title it like this: "Michael Carlson's Metacognitive: How Cuteness Makes You Likeable")
2. Prepare for tomorrow's Socratic seminar on Invisible Man, Chapters 11 and 12 (as well as any previous chapters you'd like to discuss as a class). For your reading ticket, add to your bookmark and annotate your text with questions, connections, and analysis.