1. Part 1: Viewing three poetry projects
Think about the poetry project like this: Find the strongest connection between the best parts of the poem and the best parts of you.
As you watch, think about this: What aspects of the poems do you think the project creators connected to?
Please note that each project was either introduced or followed with an in-depth analysis of the poem and the choices made during the creation of the project.
2. Part 2: Reading through two poetry papers
Note: The format of this essay differs from the traditional five-paragraph essay. Please pay careful attention to the directions on the poetry overview, and keep in mind that the analysis of the poem should dictate several body paragraphs, not just one.
3. Taking time for individuals in desperate need of conferences!
IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO YET, PLEASE COPY YOUR POEM INTO YOUR METACOGNITIVE AND INDICATE WHETHER YOU ARE CREATING A PROJECT OR PAPER.
1. Continue working on your poetry paper/project (due Monday).
2. Read and carefully annotate the next two chapters of Invisible Man for Friday's Socratic.
3. Bring Friday's multiple choice practice to class tomorrow.